Why Choose Sprinkler Pro
- Stable company founded in 2008
- Outstanding service at fair prices
- Technicians are background checked and drug screened
- Technicians maintain continuing education
- We reinvest in the neighborhoods where we work (sporting events, youth organizations, local chambers)
- We are a family-oriented place of employment
- Quality product associations (Rain Bird, Kichler)
- Sprinkler Pro strives to make their systems better at fair prices without sacrificing quality
“To be a strong, responsible and supportive business in the communities in which we work, providing prompt, courteous and professional solutions for our customers through continuing education and training.”
Owner Sprinkler Pro, LLC.
Design Pro LED Lighting
Low voltage means a high amount of savings. LED bulbs are brighter and require less voltage than standard bulbs. Contact Sprinkler Pro today to learn more.
SMT-ESP Smart Control Systems
Rain Bird’s smart systems combine the power of a home weather station with a vast memory of different geographic areas. Learn how a Rain Bird smart system can save you water and money by contacting Sprinkler Pro today.
When Should I Turn On My Sprinkler System After Winter?
What to Expect From A Spring Irrigation Service
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
Jon provided excellent customer service. Would recommend to anyone needing work on their sprinklers.
Very responsive customer service! Jon handled an emergency as if it weren’t one. Pleased with his company; will call again.
Jon Nutting, who is the owner of the company, does excellent work. He is very conscientious and did not leave until I was 100% satisfied. I will be sure to recommend him to all my friends.
Very prompt, courteous and professional! Highly recommended.